To say that this winter has been difficult would be an understatement, don’t you agree? Between the Polar Vortex and what seems like endless snow days, there’s a good chance you and your kids are experiencing cabin fever in a big way. We have the cure! This Saturday, February, 23rd the Baby and Kids Expo.
Here are the top 5 reasons you and your family should attend:
- Admission is FREE! That’s right. FREE. All the fun takes place Downtown Mankato at the Verizon Center from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- It’s great for kids of all ages! There are over 50 exhibitors giving you a chance to learn from health providers at Mankato Clinic, Mayo Clinic, local businesses plus see the latest products for kids and families.
- Wheelborg Chevrolet Kids Zone! Your kids (and you!) will love the Kids Zone. Mascots! The Dunkin’ Dash! Books from the Greater Area Mankato United Way! Space Walk of Mankato! Southern Minnesota Children’s Museum! Mankato YMCA! Discover Chiropractic! (Seriously, can you believe this is all free!?)
- A chance to get out of the house! Sometimes that’s the only reason you need. What a perfect way to beat the winter blues. Connect with other area parents, learn about new products and have TONS of fun!
- We want to meet you! Mankato Moms Blog will be on site at the Baby and Kids Expo and we’d love to say Hi in person! Come find us at our Mobile Mothers’ Room. We’ll have a quiet, private spot for new mamas to sit down and feed baby, change a diaper, or just relax for a few minutes. We’ll also be giving the first 250 moms who come say hello one of these adorable, frame-able ‘Southern Minnesota Mama’ signs PLUS we’ll have other fun giveaways!
We’ll see you at the Baby and Kids Expo next Saturday the 23rd from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Verizon Center in Downtown Mankato!