Dad’s Day is fast approaching! We love to keep it local, so here is our guide to the perfect Father’s Day gift in Southern Minnesota!
Here are some local gift ideas for the Father, Husband, Protector, Grandpa, Uncle, Son, Brother, Hero, or Fur-Baby Daddy in your life!
- Mankato Moon Dogs Tickets! Dog Pound tickets: $28/adult, $17/youth 12 and under. Includes all-you-can-eat food and free pop and water. Adults receive 3 free 16 oz. beers, with each additional beer sold at $2 apiece. Premium Grandstand Seating: $9 General Admission/Berm Seating: $7 This is a great gift and way for the whole family to experience a ball game without having to leave town.
- Mankato Brewery Sampler! Mankato Brewery started producing beers in 2012, and is proud to revive the brewing tradition in the Key City. Mankato Brewery is the first production brewery in the community since 1967. Focused on creating authentic beers that reflect the heritage of the region and its people, the crew at Mankato Brewery invites you to try our beer and to Experience Local Flavor. Mankato Brewery sample packs include their 3 core year round beers and then 1 seasonal brew which rotates quite frequently to keep the packs fresh and new!
- Kato Clothing and Accessories from J. Longs is offering 20% off Code FATHERSDAY at katoclothing.com now through father’s day. This line includes hats, shirts, sweatshirts, and patches that help show hometown love for Mankato! . You can also browse all these fun ideas at their store located at 1640 Madison Avenue | Mankato MN 56001.
- Minnesota State Park Pass with Explore Minnesota A $35 year-round permit provides unlimited visits to all 75 Minnesota state parks and recreation areas for a full year from the month of purchase. By purchasing a permit, you help maintain and improve the natural resources, facilities, and education and outreach programs that make Minnesota’s state parks among the best in the nation. Permits are valid for one year from the month of purchase. Plus, you can receive a discount on additional year-round permits for other vehicles you own. Also another way dad can enjoy a gift with the whole family!
- Bent River Outfitters Friday shuttles start at 1pm and a Happy Hour Float 5:30pm. Saturday/ Sunday. They have rentals & and do guided trips that would need to be planned in advance. Their website is a great place for information or Call 507-388-2368 to book your adventure! With Bent River Outfitters you can rent kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards (SUP), snowshoes, and enjoy guided trips throughout the Blue Earth County river valley. They will take care of teaching you all you need to know and shuttle you to and from so all you need to do is have fun and explore!
- Every year on Father’s Day I have gifted a photo of my daughter to my husband. This is an easy, inexpensive way, to share a special little reminder he is a dad and we appreciate him! Year 1– she was looking and actually smiling I felt like I totally “nailed it”. Year 2– Excessively sweating moving all over, but her feet are in focus! Year 3– lots of questions, wanting to draw on her own feet and “do it herself”. I love keeping it real. [easy-image-collage id=4608]